Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hell bound, spell bound

what is more valuable, Free Will or World Peace? it seems a bit on the obvious side now, though i had never realized it before, but free will and world peace cannot co-exist. the realization hit me this morning. its such a strange notion. yes, peace on earth between all mankind is such a lovely notion. i understand the beauty of it. perfect world is an admiral goal. i would love to live in this world.

that is what i tell myself, but the truth of the matter is i love my free will. as does everyone else on the planet. that is the problem with world peace is that so many people with their wants and needs will always want and need things that the other people wont and therefore no peace. petty arguments will explode and people will become enraged.

i might believe in peace, but i believe so much more in free will. i will always be one to make my own choices. i will always be one to make my decisions. i have a very deep rooted passion for choosing my own path in life. ive made tons of mistakes, but they are mine to make. i try not to repeat myself or make the same mistakes twice, but sometimes it is unavoidable. life has a funny way of making people believe they make choices but in fact, the choice was made for them strictly by odds. ive had that issue so many times. logic would dictate that obvious choice would somehow be the easiest, but often times, it isnt.

bah, enough of the meandering prattle. my word-salads are getting increasingly bothersome.

No comments:

Post a Comment