Thursday, August 13, 2009

your pain is no credential here

so, it has been an interesting and semi-eventful past couple weeks. i have Sprint as my cel phone service provider and i have had them for 9 years give or take. over the time i spent with this company, i have come to realize that their sub par service, mystery charges, over charges, pathetic phone "internet" and many more reasons that i am just too lazy to list, make a terrible and hideous excuse for a company that has a "Customer-Focused Strategy". I used to have the Everything Messaging plan that includes unlimited text messaging and picture mail. when i incurred extra charges for sending pictures to iphones and blakberries because they dont accept picture mail the way sprint sends it, i got a bit upset. they told me that to send pictures to at&t, verizon and t-mobil phones i would have to upgrade my plan to have unlimited internet (30$ for my line and 15$ for each additional line, of which i have 2). i said, "wait, you want me to pay extra money every month just to be able to do what i already pay to do with my current plan?". to which they replied, "yes, with your everything pictures plan, you have to pay an additional amount for internet usage."

fuck that company. sadly it will cost me 570$ to cancel my accounts with sprint to change carriers. so, i have to deal with this bullshit for another year and a couple months to save myself some money. however, if i happen into 570 extra bucks in the next few months, im so switching over.

if you have the strange inclination or desire to switch to sprint, stay the fuck away. they have nothing to offer you but a hard time and bank draining mistakes with fine print restrictions you sign without ever seeing.

enough of the angry for the day. tomorrow i am going to throw up some short reviews of some of the movies i have been watching lately. some stinkers in there and also so good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment